2020 Attendee Information
The annual BRAVO-3 Training Conference & Vendor Show is the year’s premier integrated training event in the United States. This gathering of tactical officers, K9 handlers, bomb squads, firefighters, HAZMAT, EMS, as well as other law enforcement, first responder and military personnel allows attendees to remain at the forefront of their specialties by providing unsurpassed training opportunities. Our classroom settings allow for an intimate experience with the most respected operators, technicians and instructors in the world. BRAVO-3 allows attendees to stay on the cutting-edge of information, technology, and TTP’s by offering the finest in training, education, technique and procedure sharing, and professional networking. We offer irreplaceable opportunities to connect with peers, mentors, and vendors from all over the globe. Training is one of your most important assets, BRAVO-3 is where you will find it.
Receive a certificate for 20-hours of continuing education credit from classroom presentations, supervisor-level training and scenario-based practical exercises.
Justification Letter for Attendance – DOWNLOAD HERE
- A few topics include: homemade explosives, high-risk K9 deployment, tactical medicine, critical thinking & decision making, drone use & defense, explosives detection, tactical tracking, etc.
- World-renowned instructors
- Top-notch classes and practical training
- Industry-leading vendors & exhibitors
- Networking events
- Raffle event
- Giveaways & handouts
- Free food & drink
- Create your own training schedule – choose what best fits your needs!